At Willem Verweij & Associates Physical Therapy we are dedicated to earning your trust and getting the results you are looking for.
How do we do that? We put you, the patient, at the center:
- We provide one-on-one care in a welcoming atmosphere.
- You will be treated by the same therapist the majority of the time, that way your therapist will be able to track your progress and adjust your treatment at each visit, ensuring the best possible results in a timely fashion.
- Individualized care. Your treatment will be guided by your symptoms, your abilities, your limitations and your personal goals.
- Your treatment is a process; it will be adjusted to your response to treatment and changing needs constantly. For that reason our therapists are all fully licensed Physical Therapists (PT), who are the only professionals qualified to make such adjustments.
- Our therapists are highly skilled manual therapists; they have advanced training in assessing and treating your injuries by using their hands, as well as targeted exercises, to restore normal movement and relieve pain.
- We maintain outstanding communication with your physician to keep everyone on your team informed of your progress.
- We are experienced in treatment of all of your rehabilitation needs.